It takes a team to reach the summit.
Join us to build a future in which each patient has access to the right physicians, the right tests, and the right therapeutics to treat their individual tumor.
Elevation Oncology, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of precision medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers has an opening for experienced Staff Accountant.
- The Staff Accountant will report to the Controller and will be responsible for the financial processing of transactions for the organization.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Ownership of accounts payable ensuring appropriate and timely vendor disbursements
- Management of purchase order process
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with new and existing vendors
- Ensuring bills are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to departmental procedures
- Comparing purchase orders, prices, terms of payment and other charges
- Assist with the monthly, quarterly, and year-end close process to ensure accurate and timely completion of expenses, accrual, and prepayments accounts
- Prepare account reconciliations, roll forward schedules and other ad hoc schedules and analysis
- Assist with external audit requests and PBC items for the quarterly and year end audits
- Participate and support the maintenance of Sarbanes-Oxley internal control requirements
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 3 + years’ experience in accounts payable with advanced Excel skills required, pharma and biotech experience highly preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Experience interacting with internal control/SOX auditors and external financial auditors
- Strong analytical / communication skills and highly organized with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven success working well under pressure in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment with continued process improvement and change
- Able to thrive in a remote/virtual environment
- Up to 10% domestic travel may be required. Must be located within and authorized to work in the United States today and in the future.
Life at Elevation Oncology
Our values lay the foundation for the road ahead:
INTEGRITY: We’re committed to identifying and targeting the genomic targets that can make the most meaningful difference to a patient, no matter how rare. Each tumor is unique, and every patient deserves access to a drug that is made with their tumor in mind, whether made by Elevation Oncology or an industry peer.
COMMUNITY: We celebrate the unity in our shared mission and the diversity of our strengths both as individuals in a team, and as a company in a vibrant precision medicine community. We actively seek and nurture effective collaborations and strive to be a trustworthy corporate citizen.
ADVOCACY: We advocate for the widespread adoption of genomic testing and a cooperative effort supporting patient awareness and education. We believe that only as a unified industry can we can best provide our patients with a clear path forward.
If you share our beliefs and are interested in helping to further our mission, send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you can help. We look forward to meeting you!
Elevation Oncology is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all individuals.