Program Manager – Remote
Dual assignment to Regulatory Affairs and R&D
It takes a team to reach the summit.
Join us to build a future in which each patient has access to the right physicians, the right tests, and the right therapeutics to treat their individual tumor.
Elevation Oncology, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of precision medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers has an opening for experienced Program Manager.
This position will manage and help execute critical projects for our lead drug program and projects aligned with corporate and strategic objectives. The Program Manager will be a major contributor in building and managing the lead project portfolio. This person will be part of the small Program Management team at Elevation that liaises with all departments and senior leadership to effectively develop and execute on project goals. This position will have direct oversight to build and use various PM best practices most appropriate for the developing Elevation corporate culture. This role will report to Director, Program Management that leads the main drug program.
- Develop and help manage key program timelines, facilitating idea exchange, identifying and managing risks, and generating workaround solutions.
- Evaluate the impact of changes on project scope and timeline with added impact analysis on dependencies and the portfolio of projects.
- Frequent analysis of risk and alternate scenario planning.
- Participation in due diligence efforts on new potential projects.
- Work jointly with team leadership to guide and motivate internal and external team members to deliver on overall program objectives.
- Participate in implementing improvements to project management processes, tools and infrastructure with Elevation Program Management team.
- Effectively support the overall company growth strategies and corporate infrastructure buildout discussions.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Specific Support & Assignment:
- This position will be responsible for developing and managing the projects and programs surrounding submissions and interactions with Regulatory Authorities, including preparations of a Biologics License Application (BLA).
- This role will work closely with Regulatory Affairs, Clinical Development, Clinical Operations and other departments as necessary while helping to establish overall project and program governance practices throughout the company.
- Help organize and facilitate interactions and submissions with Health Authorities.
- Help organize and facilitate projects and subteams required for BLA readiness of Elevation’s lead program.
- Work with other departments and stakeholders to develop an integrated project plan for the lead drug program. Monitor progress against the project plan and revise as necessary.
- Evaluate Project Management software and systems as needed; collaborate with IT department for implementation and maintenance.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, minimum six (6) years prior PM experience including at least 2 years of senior project or program lead level experience. Prior experience in Pharma, Biopharma, or Life Sciences is required. Experience in biologics is required.
- Must have experience running clinical phase projects and efforts for regulatory submission. Knowledge of all phases of drug development cycle is preferred.
- Strong meeting management and process facilitation skills to define, plan, and actively lead team meetings.
- Experience with PM data storage and data management best practices required. Strong sense of PM software programs, systems and methodology required.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with substantial evaluation of risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill; able to establish positive partnerships with internal and external contacts. A strong skillset in alliance management is a plus.
- Excellent team working abilities and effective influencing skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage own work.
- A PMP or other project management certifications preferred
- Strong customer service focus as part of the infrastructure of the company.
- Up to 10% domestic travel may be required.
- Must be located within and authorized to work in the United States today and in the future.
Life at Elevation Oncology
Our values lay the foundation for the road ahead:
INTEGRITY: We’re committed to identifying and targeting the genomic targets that can make the most meaningful difference to a patient, no matter how rare. Each tumor is unique, and every patient deserves access to a drug that is made with their tumor in mind, whether made by Elevation Oncology or an industry peer.
COMMUNITY: We celebrate the unity in our shared mission and the diversity of our strengths both as individuals in a team, and as a company in a vibrant precision medicine community. We actively seek and nurture effective collaborations and strive to be a trustworthy corporate citizen.
ADVOCACY: We advocate for the widespread adoption of genomic testing and a cooperative effort supporting patient awareness and education. We believe that only as a unified industry can we can best provide our patients with a clear path forward.
If you share our beliefs and are interested in helping to further our mission, send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you’d can help. We look forward to meeting you!
Elevation Oncology is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all individuals.