Program Manager – Logistics
It takes a team to reach the summit.
Join us to build a future in which each patient has access to the right physicians, the right tests, and the right therapeutics to treat their individual tumor.
Elevation Oncology, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of precision medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers has an opening for experienced Program Manager.
This position will manage and help execute all aspects of logistics, product distribution, inventory management and support the overall supply chain for all programs to ensure alignment with corporate and strategic objectives. The Program Manager – Supply Chain & Logistics will be a major contributor in building and managing all domestic and global shipments to support clinical operations.The role will be part of our Program Management team at Elevation Oncology that liaises with all departments and senior leadership to effectively develop and execute on project goals. This position will have direct oversight to all GMP and non-GMP material inventories, 3PL relationships, and work extensively to support product distribution with CMC and Clinical Operations and will report to the VP, Program Management & Strategic Alliances.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and managing the inventory registries with all outsourced locations as well as be responsible to manage overall workstreams of logistics, inventory, and product distribution.
- Partner closely with Clinical Operations, CMC, Preclinical/R&D, and other business groups to ensure timely delivery of materials across CDMOs, laboratories, clinical sites, and different storage locations to facilitate individual project objectives.
- Anticipate and prepare for shipments across all departments and support cross-functional projects to keep transit time minimized and at low risk. Continual evaluation of the impact of changes on the overall project workstreams.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) to ensure that all inventory storage vendors and 3PL providers are maintained as qualified vendors in accordance with QA’s requirements.
- Interact with external vendors to ensure timely product delivery, receipt, and/or storage of product.
- May support in contract negotiation, budget building, and forecast projections to support the overall Elevation Oncology supply chain.
- Work with CMC, Clinical, and Finance to develop and manage the overall product supply model.
- Set up and maintain purchase orders as needed
- Work jointly with team leadership to guide and motivate internal and external team members to deliver on overall program objectives.
- Participate in implementing improvements to project management processes, tools, and infrastructure with Elevation Program Management team.
- Effectively support the overall company growth strategies and corporate infrastructure buildout discussions, including building PMO
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree required, minimum six (6) years prior project or program management experience including at least 2 years of experience in inventory management, supply chain, distribution, or logistics. May substitute additional experience for degree requirement. Prior experience in Pharma, Biopharma, or Life Sciences is required. Experience in biologics is preferred.
- Must have experience in cold chain, validated temperature monitoring logistics management.
- Experience in international shipping is required.
- Knowledge of GxPs is required.
- Must be able to develop and manage timelines, roadmaps, and other PM scheduling methods
- Experience building and tracking to a planned budget is a plus.
- Must have experience working in a fast-paced environment with substantial evaluation of risk.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill; able to establish positive partnerships with internal and external contacts. Excellent attention to detail A strong skillset in alliance management is a plus.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks and manage own work.
- Must understand how to function as a service-oriented individual to deliver information and results on-time.
- Up to 10% domestic travel may be required. Must be located within and authorized to work in the United States today and in the future.
Life at Elevation Oncology
Our values lay the foundation for the road ahead:
INTEGRITY: We’re committed to identifying and targeting the genomic targets that can make the most meaningful difference to a patient, no matter how rare. Each tumor is unique, and every patient deserves access to a drug that is made with their tumor in mind, whether made by Elevation Oncology or an industry peer.
COMMUNITY: We celebrate the unity in our shared mission and the diversity of our strengths both as individuals in a team, and as a company in a vibrant precision medicine community. We actively seek and nurture effective collaborations and strive to be a trustworthy corporate citizen.
ADVOCACY: We advocate for the widespread adoption of genomic testing and a cooperative effort supporting patient awareness and education. We believe that only as a unified industry can we can best provide our patients with a clear path forward.
If you share our beliefs and are interested in helping to further our mission, send your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you’d can help. We look forward to meeting you!
Elevation Oncology is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all individuals.