Accounts Payable Associate – Remote
It takes a team to reach the summit.
Join us to build a future in which each patient has access to the right physicians, the right tests, and the right therapeutics to treat their individual tumor.
Elevation Oncology, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the development of precision medicines for patients with genomically defined cancers, has an opening for an experienced Accounts Payable Associate.
Reporting to the Controller, this is a position, with previous experience, you will assume the full ownership of the accounts payables process and work closely with Sr Accountant, Controller and VP Finance and Accounting.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create PO per requests received in the AP inbox in a timely manner, make sure correct GL coding
- Receive PO per invoices
- Process all invoices received in the AP inbox in a timely manner and ensure they are properly posted and accounted for
- Respond to all payment and general AP inquiries to ensure they have been resolved accurately and in a timely manner
- Prepare domestic and international wires and ACH payments for the payment cycle
- Set up and maintain vendor records in NetSuite and ensure W-9 or W-8 forms have been collected and saved
- Assist with the 1099 reporting process at the end of the year
- Process all expense reports submitted in AP inbox and paid out accurately and in a timely manner and ensures reports have been exported to NetSuite
- Other Accounting Responsibilities:
- Assist with month end, quarter end, and year end closing
- Complete projects for management requiring financial analysis
- Assist with the implementation of accounting and other systems for better financial and operational reporting and an improved control environment.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Economy
- 2+ years of industry experience
- Strongly proficient in MS Excel
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Life at Elevation Oncology
Our values lay the foundation for the road ahead:
INTEGRITY: We’re committed to identifying and targeting the genomic targets that can make the most meaningful difference to a patient, no matter how rare. Each tumor is unique, and every patient deserves access to a drug that is made with their tumor in mind, whether made by Elevation Oncology or an industry peer.
COMMUNITY: We celebrate the unity in our shared mission and the diversity of our strengths both as individuals in a team, and as a company in a vibrant precision medicine community. We actively seek and nurture effective collaborations and strive to be a trustworthy corporate citizen.
ADVOCACY: We advocate for the widespread adoption of genomic testing and a cooperative effort supporting patient awareness and education. We believe that only as a unified industry can we can best provide our patients with a clear path forward.
If you share our beliefs and are interested in helping to further our mission, send your resume or CV to email@example.com and tell us how you can help. We look forward to meeting you!
Elevation Oncology is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all individuals.
Search Firms and Agency Representatives: Elevation Oncology is not accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms or agencies for any job posting. Resumes submitted to any employee of Elevation Oncology by any search firm or agency without an applicable contract in place will be the property of Elevation Oncology and no fee will be paid.